Wikipedie:Pod reálnou lípou/Free Travel-Shirt
Free Travel-Shirt in Praha[editovat | editovat zdroj]
Od pondělí, 19. října do středy, 21. října 2009 budu na krátké návštěvě v Praze. V mém zavazadle bude bílé wikipedické tričko které je jeden rok na cestě kolem světa (březen 2009 až březen 2010). Wikipedisté jej již dovezli do USA, Švýcarska, Estonska, Finska, Izraele a Irska a udělali s ním několik fotografií na zajímavých místech s místními wikipedisty a také s celebritami. Účelem je ukázat že wikipedie není pouze volná encyklopedie, ale je dokonce mezinárodní sítí podporovanou po celém světě. Bylo by skvělé potkat se s některými z vás v Praze a vyfocením několika fotek tak pokračovat v cestě trička. Jestli máte nějaké nápady na zajímavá místa, osoby či jiné subjekty - prosím navrhněte je: čím více tím lépe! Můžeme prodloužit setrvání trička v České Republice.
Sorry for posting in English!
From Monday, 19 October to Wednesday, 21 October 2009 I'll be on a short visit in Praha. In my luggage there will be the white Wikipedia-T-Shirt which is travelling around the world for one year (march 2009 until march 2010). Wikipedians already carried it to USA, Switzerland, Estonia, Finnland, Israel and Ireland and took photos of it at interesting places, with local wikipedians and celebrities. This is to demonstrate that Wikipedia is not only a free encyclopedia but even an international network, which is supported all over the world. It would be great to meet some of you in Praha and to take some pictures, continuing the tour of the T-shirt. If you have certain ideas for a interesting places, persons or subjects - please suggest: the more the better! We might even extend the period the shirt stays in the Czech republic.
Best regards, --Ukko 13. 10. 2009, 20:52 (UTC)
- I like the "Free Travel-Shirt" idea. We could arange small wiki-meeteng, but unfortunately I have free-time only 19. and 20. (Monday, Tuesday) afternoon. I have few ideas of places where we could take pictures with the Prague landmark background, but dont know any noticeable person unless few wikipedians. Hope, others will involve.. --Lovecz 14. 10. 2009, 14:00 (UTC)
Zájem by měl / Interested in[editovat | editovat zdroj]
- --Ukko 14. 10. 2009, 16:44 (UTC)
- --Lovecz 14. 10. 2009, 14:08 (UTC)
- Monday is better for me --Chmee2 14. 10. 2009, 18:26 (UTC)
- I prefer Monday too — Jagro 14. 10. 2009, 18:41 (UTC)
Monday only :-( --Packa 14. 10. 2009, 19:21 (UTC):-(
- Tuesday or Wednesday should probably be fine for me --che 15. 10. 2009, 00:23 (UTC)
Ok, most of you voted for Monday. I suggest to meet somewhere in the center of Praha at Monday afternoon. Could you please suggest a place to meet? Would 14:00 be ok (we need light to make photos)? I've been in Praha before, so I'll hopefully find my way. :-) Che: We could even arrange another "photo shoot" with you e.g. on Tuesday. --Ukko 15. 10. 2009, 16:10 (UTC)
- Im able to be 1445 at National Muzeum main entrance (upper Wenceslas_Square - subway line A and C, station Muzeum). If anybody want to meet earlier - please do it, I will meet you later, just let me know where. Hoping for nice weather, lets the T-shirts travel! --Lovecz 15. 10. 2009, 19:20 (UTC)
Ok, 14.00 is to early, I just suggested it, because I'm busy before that. Let us try to find the best time for all of you, so this would be after 15.15 according to the vote of Lovecz and Jagro. However, Chmee2 and Packa did not vote yet - please let us know if this time is ok for you or if we should meet later? Best regards, --Ukko 17. 10. 2009, 11:03 (UTC)
- I will have hole day, if you need, I can pick up you on airport and make you a guide. But 14:00 is OK for me. However if later, it is also without problem for me, I just canceled my meeting with my supervisor on Monday...--Chmee2 17. 10. 2009, 11:18 (UTC)
- Every time after 14:00 is good for me :) --Packa 17. 10. 2009, 12:08 (UTC)
Ok, so let us meet at 14:45 at National Muzeum main entrance. Jagro, I suggest that you exchange your mobile phone number with the others to join us just a little later. Hope that is ok! Thank you all for your kind support! I'm looking forward to meet you all on Monday. :-) See you, --Ukko 17. 10. 2009, 23:09 (UTC)
- I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind support with the shirt and a great meeting in Praha. Don't forget to contact me if you should visit Hannover some day. ;-) Best regards, --Ukko 22. 10. 2009, 18:33 (UTC)
- Thank to You Ukko, the meeting was nice. --Lovecz 25. 10. 2009, 09:50 (UTC)