Diskuse k Wikipedii:Velvyslanectví
Pokyny pro interwiki / Interwiki guidelines[editovat zdroj]
These are the guidelines used for interwiki links at the Czech Wikipedia.
- Interwiki links should reside at the very bottom of each page, after category (Kategorie:) tags. (There are some exceptions on high-volume discussion pages like the Village Pump or Sandbox, where they are put at the beginning not to be in the way of newest additions.)
- An empty line should prefix the interwiki section. No comment is needed.
- Each interwiki link should reside on its own line.
- Interwiki links are sorted by their ISO 639 language code.
- For languages using Latin alphabet, special diacritics should be entered as such, with simple Unicode characters, not HTML numerical entities wherever possible. (Editors from abroad whose computers don't natively use anything beyond Latin1 and might mangle them easily must be careful and double-check the result.) The same goes for Cyrillic and possibly Greek alphabet; Hebrew and Arabic are a borderline case without a strong preference either way.
The European Library[editovat zdroj]
www.TheEuropeanLibrary.org (Evropská knihovna) gives access to the combined resources of Europe's national libraries. It is a service of the Conference of European National Librarians (CENL). The European Library is the organisational ground for the European digital library. This European Commission initiative will encompass not only libraries but also museums, archives and other holders of cultural heritage material.
The European Library gives not only access to the catalogues and collections of the libraries. It also presents some of their unique resources via http://libraries.theeuropeanlibrary.org/treasures_en.xml.
These so-called European Digital Library Treasures are cultural masterpieces. It would be a shame if these remain hidden!
Maybe you can help us in creating articles on these treasures? For instance create articles on the treasures of the national library of Czech Republic at http://libraries.theeuropeanlibrary.org/CzechRepublic/treasures_en.xml
Looking forward to your reaction.
The European Library
help for fast and small linux distribution SliTaz (suitable also for older computers)[editovat zdroj]
Dear wikipedia friends from Czech!
I hope i managed the article well, because i understand czech language little. If someting is wrong, i will be very glad if you put it right / if you correct my mistakes. We, SliTaz community / I would be also very happy if you could translate more of the slitaz article from English wikipedia. It's a distribtion that is suitable also for older computers, so we would like to inform about SliTaz also the people from the Thirld world (countries in Africa, South Amerika and Asia)
Thank you and best, David from Slovenia
My address: email@example.com
We would like to invite you to contribute to the GibraltarpediA project, the world's first WIkipedia City. The project needs writers, photographers, translators and others to help build the first wiki city which bridges Europe and Africa. We are going to transform Gibraltar and the surrounding areas in Morocco and Spain into areas rich with encyclopedic content immediately accessible using QR codes and NFC on plaques for visitors and local people.
Babiš na fr: a es: a fin:[editovat zdroj]
Prosím, kdo umí francouzsky ať doplní do článku Andrej Babiš na francouzské Wikipedii a případně do dalších souvisejících článků, že byl odvolán, případně se koukněte i na španělskou či finskou Wikipedie. Na anglické jsem to opravil a na ruské jsem tamní wikipedisty v ruštině poprosil v diskusi. V jazycích, kterými předpokládám, že neumíte, jsem je poprosil v angličtině.-- Tento nepodepsaný komentář přidal(a) uživatel(ka) 184.108.40.206 (diskuse) 24. 5. 2017, 18:48 (CE(S)T)
(Apologize for using English. I don't know how to write Czech.)
page_namespace in [0, 12] is likely not going to do what you want. Currently, in the abusefilter language,
in doesn't really work with arrays. In particular, the above expression is equivalent to
string(page_namespace) in "0\n12\n". This means that when
page_namespace is 1 or 2, the expression will be evaluated to true as well.
I suggest changing the above expression to
equals_to_any(page_namespace, 0, 12), which should have the effect that you intend.
Contributions by บุญพฤทธิ์ ทวนทัย[editovat zdroj]
User:บุญพฤทธิ์ ทวนทัย is a contributor based at the Thai Wikipedia who has created machine translations of articles and spamming them over a wide range of Wikipedia languages, including here. While the subjects of the articles he has created are (mostly) notable, the mistake of creating articles in languages he does not understand has led to extremely bad quality, probably at the level of illegibility. Unless local editors are willing to start a clean-up effort, I suggest that his contributions be deleted. Someone who knows the language can later write proper articles about the subjects. --Paul 012 (diskuse) 11. 11. 2020, 09:46 (CET)
- @Paul 012: Thanks for information! I've tried to notify that user without success. I've also blocked him in June 2020 for "long-term contributing with low quality poor-sourced translations" (2 weeks), but nothing . I see two problems here: subjects of his article are hardly notable from the Czech POV and the language of these articles is really poor. Do you think that long term / indef block would be appropriate here? Regards — Draceane diskusepříspěvky 11. 11. 2020, 23:20 (CET)